1. How do I book the wedding?
You do this online at spahouses.co.uk
Midweek wedding - book individual rooms on the overnight spa breaks page. Contact us by email or phone to add on wedding package.
Exclusive use - again do this on spahouses but select the dalgarven catered spa and wedding venue
2. If I book the whole venue, am I sharing facilities with anyone?
No, you have your own bar, function suite, side garden area, lounge/function suite and spa facilities which are for your use only,
Is it possible a wedding is on during my weekend stay?
Not if you have booked exclusive use.
3. What if I have only 10 people?
Our exclusive use price is fixed so you will either have to pay more PP or invite others to make it more economical or stay midweek
4. Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes of course. Our menu is designed to give choices for gluten free and vegans, just detail any requirements when you are booking and we will pick that up
5. Is there plenty of parking?
Yes, we have loads of spaces
6. Do I have to share the hot tub etc with anyone not in your group?
yes, unless you have booked out all the bedrooms.
7. Can we use the hot tub late?
Our curfew is 930pm for exclusive use guests and overnight spa breaks. Of course you can party away in the disco room to the small hours after if you have an exclusive use booking
8. Can I come and see the venue?
Of course, just get in touch via email and we will organise that.
9. Can we bring our own alcohol?
Being a licenced premise we cannot permit alcohol consumption outsidd designated hours so only own drinks consumed in bedrooms are permitted. For exclusive use we offer discounted drinks from our bar.
10. When do I have to notify you of final numbers?
If you are in a wedding party, please book estimated numbers by the payment due date. We can adjust this a bit 2 weeks before the big day.
If you are not in a wedding party, we need final numbers 3 weeks before arrival so please drop us a quick line and we will adjust the booking at our side to make sure therapists are booked in for your treatments.
11. How can I pay?
Our preferred payment method for exclusive use is online at spahouses.co.uk but we appreciate our wedding groups in particular will want to see the venue so our staff can book online for you there and then if you want to go ahead and take payment via our debit card machine. The balance would be paid by you online on the due date on your booking confirmation
12. I'm staying midweek. What is included?
This is set out on the website and usually includes meals and spa treatments.
13. I have got the function suite as part of my exclusive use booking, can I invite others into the venue who are not staying?
No, all guests must be registered with us.
14. Do you offer a wedding co-ordinator and preferred suppliers?
No, whilst we offer a package to keep things simple, we understand that your wedding is unique to you and therefore do not insist you use any specific suppliers for the service. You can , if you think you need one, find wedding co-ordinators online and we will happily answer any questions from them by email.
16. What is not included in the wedding?
The price for the wedding covers only the items specifically mentioned. For avoidance of doubt the following are NOT included
Entertainment - that is up to you to organise
Decorations and flowers (we provide 2 candelabras for the wedding ceremony)
17. What time is the wedding ceremony and dinner
The ceremony is 430pm. We provide you with access to this area to decorate from 330pm-530pm and our staff will be busy organising the chairs and set up between 3 and 330pm
The dinner is at 730pm and your guests can have drinks in your private bar area after the ceremony as well as the public bar and can sit outside in the beer garden, weather permitting
The evening buffet for weddings will be served at 930pm.
18. I'm coming for a day spa, can I decide to stay over once I'm there?
Yes, if we have availabili